Franmarine is proud to have played a major role in support of the Australian Department of Defence since 1981. As the trusted Australian owned underwater service provided to Defence, Franmarine provides specialist surface and submarine fleet in service support and sustainment solutions across Australia.
Our unique surface and submarine fleet underwater ships husbandry and sustainment capability includes service such as:
- Biofouling Management & Bio-Security Compliance
- Envirocart™ In-Water Hull Cleaning
- Propeller Polishing
- ROV Inspection
- In Water Survey (IWS)
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Surface and Submarine Fleet Maintenance, Repair and Asset Readiness
- Surface and Submarine Fleet Docking Support
- Mooring Services
- Salvage, Rescue and Recovery
Franmarine is certified by the following Classification Societies for inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) services.
- American Bureau of Shipping;
- Bureau Veritas;
- DNV GL;
- Lloyds Register; and
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai.
13 Possner Way
Henderson WA 6166
Tel: +61 8 9437 3900
Franmarine © 2019