As the trusted Australian owned underwater service provider to Defence, and member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP), Franmarine provides specialist surface and submarine fleet in service support and sustainment solutions to the Royal Australian Navy across Australia.
Our unique surface and submarine fleet underwater ships husbandry and sustainment capability include service such as:
- Biofouling Management & Bio-Security Compliance
- Envirocart™ In-Water Hull Cleaning
- Propeller Polishing
- ROV Inspection
- In Water Survey (IWS)
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Surface and Submarine Fleet Maintenance, Repair and Asset Readiness
- Surface and Submarine Fleet Docking Support
- Mooring Services
- Salvage, Rescue and Recovery
Franmarine is certified by the following Classification Societies for inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) services.
- American Bureau of Shipping;
- Bureau Veritas;
- DNV GL;
- Lloyds Register; and
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai.